HUGE PRICE DROP! BRING US AN OFFER! Welcome Home! Stunning Craftsman, Canterbury Model, with Upgrades Thru out! Hardwood Flooring, Brand New Carpet Main & Upper Level April 2022, Upgraded Lighting, Hardware, and Fixtures Thru out. Crown Molding, and Wainscotting in Foyer, Dining & Living Room, Kitchen with Double Ovens, Gas Cooktop, Island with Seating & Storage, Recessed Lighting, Granite Counters, Breakfast Nook, with views to the Family Room with a Gas Fireplace to Cozy up to in the Winter. The Main Floor also features a Butlers Pantry with Wine Storage, Walk in Pantry, Large Laundry Room with Cabinetry, Granite Counter tops, Washer/Dryer. Work from Home? There's Perfect Home Office with Bow Windows overlooking the private backyard. For added Convenience there's a 1/2 Bath off Main Hallway. Upper Level has 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, all with Walk-in Closets! The Spacious Primary Bedroom is the Owners Oasis, with a Sitting Area, His/Hers Walk-in Closets, Large Linen Closet and EnSuite Bathroom featuring a Large Soaking Tub, Tiled Shower with Glass Doors, Updated Lighting, Hardware, and Linen Closet. There's an additional Linen Closet in the Hallway and another Large Closet for Additional Storage! 2 Bedrooms have EnSuites, Great for Guests and Family! The Lower Level Features a Huge Rec Room with Recessed Lighting. There is additional unfinished space with a Rough in for a Bathroom, lots of Room for Future Expansion. Outdoor Entertaining is a Breeze! From the Kitchen & Breakfast Nook you can walk out to the Trex Deck with Solar Lighting on Posts and Stair Risers, and walk down to Paver Patio with a Built in Firepit. The property backs to Woods, which are protected Wetlands by the Army Corp of Engineers. Privacy that will never be built on! Mornings Relax on the Covered Front Porch with Slate Flooring and enjoy the Landscaping and views. Brookside Community has several neighborhood amenities as well! Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lot, Community Center and More! This home has everything you've been looking for! Contact me today to schedule your viewing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Gas Water Heater,
5,012 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Full
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price