$10,000 price reduction AND $5,000 toward interest rate buydown or seller credit! Welcome to 7207 Academy Road! This bright and sunny all brick 4 bedroom, 3 full bathroom rambler has newly refinished hardwood floors on the main level, ceramic tile in kitchen and bathrooms, new carpeting in the lower level and entire interior was freshly painted! Roof with architectural shingles replaced in June of 2018, furnace boiler replaced in December of 2020, and A/C replaced June 2022. This home has a spacious driveway for ample parking and a carport that is currently closed by a trellis for a patio room could easily be converted to a carport again or closed into a garage. Enjoy the possibilities! Entertain in the relaxing .46 acre yard, enclosed carport patio room, formal dining room, large living room or the recreation room with kitchenette, bar and decorative fireplace! Primary bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. Lower level has a walk out on the side of the home and a walk up with stairs in the back for a possible in-law/au-pair suite. Laundry room has lots of shelving for storage and an additional refrigerator. Many established flowering bushes and plants in the lovely landscaping. Rear shed to keep all your outdoor gardening supplies. Come see all this lovely home has to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,314 sq. ft
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price