Lake and River use in this rural yet convenient water oriented community! Two finished levels with large open great room area offering family room,, woodstove, dining area, and kitchen area. Bedroom with biuilt-ins and closet space plus additional bedroom with large closet and desk or dresser. Two full baths (one up and one down) Lower level offers a brick fireplace with raised hearth in family room, bedroom, bath, utility room and access to back patio. Woodstove offers heat for upper and lower levels. Utility room is designed for upper level to access and is closed off with door from lower level which is utilized as an apartment. Wrap around deck, sidewalks, three window a/c units, Heat pump for heating and cooling is as-is. Yard offers a tranquil stream with an abundance of nature. Community has a huge pond /Lake for fishing and a little beach/sand area. There's also access to the Hazel River for your Kayak or canoe. Fee of $100 year covers road and amenities. Reduced for a quick clean contract!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Block, Vinyl Siding
1,744 sq. ft
Hazel River Estates
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Private, Rural, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Picnic Area, Water/Lake Privileges
Standard Sale, Third Party Approval
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price